Pajama Llama Games
Based in Ghent, Belgium
PC / Mac / Linux
Flotsam is a survival town-builder, set in a flooded world. You manage a floating village community as it moves around the ocean. You recycle garbage and scrap to construct buildings and collect fish and drinkable water to keep your villagers alive. On your journey you will encounter dangerous sea animals, visitors with unknown intentions and mysterious ruins and wreckages.
Flotsam is a long-brewing idea in the hearts and minds of the Pajama Llama developers. With Flotsam we want to refresh the loved genre of citybuilders with a personal take by dramatically decreasing the scale to a small town. Enabling you as a player to know your inhabitants while also introducing enough challenge and events to build a relationship with them.
- A constantly moving landscape while your town floats on the ocean currents.
- Construct and maintain a floating town.
- Give jobs, feed and help your drifters to survive in a flooded world.
- Harnass the power of the weather and nature for food and energy.
- Defend yourself from sea creatures.
There are currently no trailers available for Flotsam. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Grand Prix and Game Design awards at the White Nights conference in Prague." For Flotsam at the White Nights Conference, 14 februari 2017
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Pajama Llama Games
Pajama Llama Games is an independent Belgian game developer currently working on Flotsam, a townbuilder in a flooded world with a strong focus on survival.
More information on Pajama Llama Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Dave Van Verdegem