Pajama Llama Games
Based in Ghent, Belgium
November 1, 2014
Press / Business contact:
Pajama Llama Games is an independent Belgian game developer currently working on Flotsam, a townbuilder in a flooded world.
Having met each other at school, Pajama Llama Games was founded by Stan Loiseaux, Dave Van Verdegem and Juda-Ben Gordier in 2015. All being trained in the audiovisual arts Pajama Llama has a strong artistic vision. After making several prototypes Pajama Llama is now working on Flotsam, their first long-term project.
There are currently no trailers available for Pajama Llama Games. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
There are far more images available for Pajama Llama Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Ludum Dare first place in jam graphics." - Ludum Dare 31, december 2014
- "Grand Prix award" - For Flotsam at the White Nights Conference, 14th of februari 2017
- "Best Game Design" - For Flotsam at the White Nights Conference, 14th of februari 2017
- "Rising Star Award" - For Flotsam at Gamescom, 25th of August 2018
- "Most Promising" - For Flotsam at the Belgian Game Awards, 15th of February 2019
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Dave Van Verdegem
Brian van Hyfte